We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You can hear from some people that Chinese cabbage is harmful. Recently, this Chinese salad began to be grown in our fields, having learned about its beneficial qualities.
Useful properties of Chinese cabbage:
- Beijing is a highly fortified dietary product that contains vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B6, PP, E, P, K, U.
- Purifies the blood due to its high amino acid content.
- Due to its low calorie content, it is an ideal dish for dieters.
- Contains a large amount of mineral salts, which has a good effect on the cardiovascular system.
- Has virus-killing properties.
- Helps in the treatment of gastritis, duodenal ulcers and stomach ulcers.
Peking cabbage is harmful, it can only be for children under one year of age and people suffering from flatulence. And then, provided that they eat fresh Peking.
Dangerous and unhealthy, there may be a Peking, not the one that you grew in the garden or bought from your grandmother in the market, but the one that is sold in supermarkets. As a rule, it is brought to us from Holland or Turkey. Everyone knows that buying from these countries is attractive - at a price, and no one thinks about our health with you. So, eating Peking cabbage is not harmful, but even useful, but grown in your own garden.